This is the url which is used to send the end user back to your app once authentication has been approved. It is made by appending a default suffix onto the base url of your app. The base url of your app is, of course, controlled by you. For most SDKs the default suffix is '/c2id'. An example, then, would be 'http://myapp/c2id'
Articles in this section
- I am testing my app and the QR Code is not displaying. Why might this be?
- Can the authentication service assist me in managing user databases?
- What is the Redirect URI?
- How do I obtain my app credentials?
- What SDKs do you have available?
- What is the Dimension Data MFA Authentication Platform?
- What are the main features of the Dimension Data MFA Authentication Platform?
- Help, I have a question and I need an answer